Get me outta here!

Fell Down From Bicycle ( X English - Recount Text )


Saat Shamagachi kelas X SMA, Shamagachi ditugasin untuk membuat Recount Text. Shamagachi ngarang sendiri lho, dari kisah nyata. -ckck- Nach Shamagachi share ni.. Semoga dapat membantu Gachi-ers yang mendapat tugas sama yach.. Semangat.!


 Fell Down from Bicycle
by    : Anggraeni Dias Saputri

            One day, I and my friends had a plan to ride a bicycle in the morning. We rode our bicycles far from our area, we just enjoyed the scenery and joking all time. So, we didn’t realize the way we have passed. After realized, we’ve entered an unknown place. I didn’t understand the way we’ve taken.

            After a while, we’ve been tired and looked for the way home, but all of us didn’t know where we were. Oh no, we lost!! So, we just guessed the way we would pass. We took the way that easily to pass. But it was the worse choice. We would pass a terrible way, a steet and rough way, but we had to go. One by one my friends had passed it, and I felt so scare. When I was passing the way, I wanted to brake but it didn’t work. My bicycle moved very fast, I couldn’t control it. Then whuzzz. brakkkkkk!!!! I fell down!! My bicycle was totally broken and myself was hurt on elbows, hands, knees and feet. It was bleeding. I couldn’t stand, my friends and the villagers helped me. And they took me home.

I was so suffered on that time. Other time, I’ll make sure that everything on its plan!!!
  


Saat Shamagachi baca text ini, Shamagachi masih aja ngerasa merinding, ngeri banget >w<

Sedikit tambahan curcol ni ya, sepeda Shamagachi udah ga bisa dikatain sepeda lagi deh.! Sepeda rem blong, berhenti gara gara nabrak batu gede banget. Keranjangnya aja sampe gepeng ringsek, stangnya aja sampe patah. Alhamdulillah yah, Allah masih sayang sama Shamagachi.. ^w^

0 comments:

Post a Comment