Get me outta here!

My Precious Thing ( XI English - Spoof )



"my precious thing"
One day, I slept late and woke up late too. I took a bath, wore my uniform, used my glasses, and went to school in a hurry. Finally, I arrived at school. Fortunately, I wasn’t late. But I felt, there was something that I forgot to bring. Yeah, that was my precious thing. So, I asked Nana to accompany me go to my home to take it. Arrived home, I searched it whole of my house, but I couldn’t find it. Desperately, I went back to school.

“Have you got it.?” Peby asked.

“I couldn’t find it..”

“What is it.? What is your precious thing.?” Asked Yana in curious.

“Ehm… my glasses..”

“What.? Are you kidding me.?” Suddenly Nana got anger.

“I’m serious. What’s wrong.?” I answered innocent.

Suddenly they looked at me with their freak faces, and said together..

“So, what is it on your head.?”




by    : Anggraeni Dias Saputri

0 comments:

Post a Comment