Get me outta here!

The High Level Angel


This angel screams a lot these days..
And always wake me up in the night..
I think she gets hurt by his “boyfriend”..
She tells me, that she really loves his boy....

More and more I asked her, the story was terrible to hear..
It was terrible..
Until the angel who known as a strong angel could be crying of him....

The story began.
It was the day when the angel met the guy who is called “High Level Angel”..
Do you know why he was called “High Level Angel”?
I know even she didn’t tell me..
He was such a good guy, brilliant..
He was high level, higher and higher..
And she fell in love with him..
And so did the Higher Level Angel..

That moment was very precious I think..
She told me with her happiness aura..
Her eyes full of the Higher Level Angel’s shadow..
But suddenly..
She looked so pale, so injured, so suffered.

And she continued the story.

He told me he loves..
He told me I’m the only one who is in his heart..
He told me he can’t stand a night without me..
He told me not to leave his heart lonely even a second..
He told me I can use his shoulder to cry on..
He told me he will always held my hand..
He told me he will always behind me to face the problem together..
He told me he will always hug me tightly..
He asked me to meet his important people, friends and family..
He told me he can’t see a single tear of my sadness..
He told me I’m his future..
He told me.. a lot.. a lot of.

I looked her eyes..
That was a very deep love..
She loved him whole of her heart..
She ever told me years ago..
That Higher Level Angel was everything for her..
That Higher Level Angel was the best gift this year..
That Higher Level Angel was the important thing she had..
She believed High Level Angel is the last guy for her..
She trust him, until she dared to said..
I must be dying without him.

But now, she can’t continue the story..
Now she is not as strong as years ago..
I know she was injured..
But you can’t see his blood..
She wasn’t hurt outside, she was hurt inside..
Her heart....

He left me alone..
Without saying the reasons, he lost..
I can’t hear his voice..
I can’t see his face..
I can’t touch his amazing wings..
I can’t feel his lips..
I can’t feel his warmth..
I can’t feel his love anymore..
I can’t....

I just..
Can feel loneliness..
Can feel emptiness..
Can feel poorness..
Can feel sadness..
I just can feel that I am in dying...

I can’t smile..
I don’t remember I’ve been happy..
I don’t know how’s happy..
I don’t know.

The tears flowing on..
I can’t ask her to continued the story, I’m sorry..

Just these sentences I remember she ever said to me..
He asks me to accompany him, I do..
He wants me to fly with him, I do..
He wants me to fly higher and higher, I do..
I do everything without complain..
But I never think, that he will say something unbelievable.

I will leave you, sorry..
You bother me, you can’t fly more than this..
And I can’t fly with thinking of you..
I can’t be with you..
I have to fly higher and higher..
Goodbye..
You have to see another better guy..
I’m sorry....

I’m shock, he flies so fast and suddenly I can’t see him anymore..
And he doesn’t care anymore when I am falling to the earth..

I hit the ground, I fall..
My wings are broken..
How could I see another angel, when my wings are broken cause of you.?
How cruel are you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment