Get me outta here!

Bali oh Bali

Have you ever been in Bali.?? I've been, even once.. When I was in Senior High School, I go there by bus. It was an exhausting trip. Why didn't we go there by plane.? (may be you ask me). It was because, we live in Java Island. It isn't too far from here. Well, suppose it looks like the exam before reach the destination. -hahaha-
From Center Java, we went toward East Java by bus. It took a whole day and night. -pfft- We across the strait from Ketapang to Gilimanuk by ship. It was the first time for me, shipppppppp.!!

Fresh air fresh air.. Welcome to Bali.!!
The trip continued. First destination was in Tanah Lot, we also got the lunch there. This beach really hot. Fit to the foreigner who wants to sun bathing. Me.? Oh no thanks I don't wanna got any sun bathing. My skin was sweet brown enough.. -hehe-
Kuta Beach has some condition, so hoooooooooooot.... I'm melting..



The most I liked the beach was Dream Island. It isn't a wrong name, it's really a dream island. The sand was so soft, the water was clear, the coral, the condition... owh I liked all of it.! I didn't wanna go home mom.. :(



We also went to Bedugul. I wasn't melting anymore, I was freezed. Oh my God, the air too cold for me. -brrrr-


Don't forget.! Bali is known as well-mannered, culture, the temple... owh there was too much to tell you, but sorry, I'm still tired.. -hoeam- and sleepy.
I think you should come here, the beach is successful make you don't wanna go home.
Bali is in Indonesia. It is a wonderful island. How about Hawaii.? I dunno, yeah, both of them serve amazing beach, heaven beach, people already know about these islands, no doubt about it. But, the difference both of them, that's a volcano in Hawaii, but in Bali, there is none.

0 comments:

Post a Comment